Staff Tax Accountant
- Daily accounting and tax management for high net worth clients working in the entertainment industry.
- Create budgets, cash flow projections and cash needs reports.
- Prepare quarterly tax estimates for individuals.
- Assist with asset purchases/sales (home, car, etc).
- Maintain and oversee client general ledgers.
- See to timely and accurate filings, reports and obligations for all client activities.
- Assist in estate planning, insurance and investment analysis.
Requirements for the position include:
- 4-8 years’ experience (tax/accounting).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiar with Word, Excel, and tax preparation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Obtaining a CPA certification and/or a CPA certification.
This position offers a salary of $60,000-$80,000 (depending on experience), a 401(k) plan and insurance benefits. For the right candidate, this position also has a great potential for growth.